Sunday, 31 October 2010

How much sparkle?

Afternoon All.
I'm having a very exciting day today. I've been shopping and bought a cocktail dress ready for a wedding reception at the end of November, and my youngest, who is like having mini Gok in the changing room with you, said, "You look just like a girlie" which I took as a complement and bought the dress quick.
Then once we got home, I was just having a quick look around blogland to see what was going on, and discovered my LOTV candle was being displayed on LOTV's Ideas To Inspire Blog. How chuffed am I !!!!!!
And then, I discovered I'd won Claire's mini candy at Claire's Crafty Corner. What a top day :o)
I also thought, I'd pop by and show you the card I made last night, which is the second for my Fairy Fantasy class in a couple of weeks. This has to be one of my favorite Tilda stamps, which I have coloured with a combination of Sakura glitter and metallic pens, as well as with my old faithful Promarkers. I have edged the discs with glamour dust, to complement the very sparkly wings. The easel card has been cut using my new set of Lacey Circles Nestabilities.
I am entering this card in;
Totally Tilda - pink and pearls
One Stop Craft Challenge - anything goes and Blog Hop
The Secret Crafter - anything that flies
Creative Inspiration Challenge - glitter, glamour and girlie
Stamp Something - stamp something with some pink
Wild Orchid - pastels
The Crazy Challenge - tons of shapes
Lexi's Creations - Happy Birthday
A Spoonful Of Sugar - lets get punchy
Papertake Weekly - sparkly and bright
Creative Card Crew - lets punch it
ABC - G is for glitter
and
Simon Says - punch 'em
I hope you like.
See you soon,
Hugs Sharon x




18 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card - I love these nesties - just fab. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sharon,this is lovely
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy easel cards. AND Nesties. Love the card.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Sharon!!! love the round easel!
    Thank you for joining in @ Creative Card Crew!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous entry

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful card. What a fab day you have had well done you :o)
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is just too cute for words. It's simply gorgeous
    Thanks for playing along with the Crazy Challenge this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - so cute.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharon, Well done for another win and congrats about the candle, i wish i could have a go
    see you soon
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have certainly had a top day! Lucky you I say.I absolutely love this card. It's one of the few Tilda's that I haven't got!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally gorgeous love everything about it, and just perfect for the challenge at SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww this is so cute and I love the circle shaped easel card it's so different thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations for our girly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous easel card Sharon, love the colouring. Thanks for joining in our Pink and Pearls challenge at Totally Tilda this time. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Sharon :-) I love the round easel card ,,, everything is just perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning, thanks for playing along with us at the crazy!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just adore this card,thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.Good Luck .See you again i hope on sunday for our next challenge.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete