Tuesday 12 July 2016

Christmas In July

Hello All
It's that time of the week when a new challenge starts over at Cardz 4 Guyz, and the challenge this time is 'Christmas In July'.
I have used a simply holly sprig stamp as the image on my card, coloured with ProMarkers. It has then been layered up with some off cuts of patterned paper to give my classic coloured card.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Ike's World - Christmas in July
Inky Chicks - Christmas in summer
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Dragonfly Journeys - July Jingle Bells
and
Broken Fairy Designs - Christmas in July
I hope you like my efforts, and I'll be back soon with some more.
Hugs Sharon xx


7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, very sophisticated and elegant design. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back to say Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fabulous - such a classy design. :-) Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, it's stunning. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon! This is a gorgeous Christmas card and I do love the layout and the pretty embossed background too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete