Tuesday 26 July 2016

You're A Hoot

Hello
Todays card is for the latest challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz,This week we would like youto make a 'Shaker card'.
I have used a Joanna Sheen Hoot stamp for the image on my card, which was stamped onto white card, coloured with ProMarkers and cut out. The background was made using a punch to cut the moon from the navy card. On the reverse of the panel I adhered a piece of acetate over the aperture. The aperture was then lined with a 3mm thick foam tape. A few sequin stars were then added, before the aperture was sealed with a piece of yellow card. The image was then stuck over the front of the moon and the card was completed with a heat embossed sentiment and the addition of a few more stars.
I hope you like my creation.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment