Wednesday 4 August 2010

No Cards Today

Evening all.
Just a quickie post to say hello.
There is no card today, because I have spent all morning trying to finish a curtain job that seems to have been going on for weeks.
Then this afternoon my mojo has run away, so I have just sat staring at stamped images and paper with no inspiration at all - I'm sure it had nothing to do with the little cherubs bickering, as they couldn't go out because of the rain and thunder storms.
Oh well, hopefully it will be back tomorrow.
Have a good evening :o)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had much joy card making for the last few days! I think it is because I am a bit stumped thinking of an idea for Caroline's birthday card! An idea has started forming this evening so I hope I will have more ideas tomorrow! Oh and I got caught in that storm walking back from clinic today! You could say we got a little wet! xxx

    ReplyDelete