Sunday 19 September 2010

Cheeky !!!

Number two card for the Jungle Fun class, oh boy I'm on a roll now, just one more to do.
Anyhow, enough self patting on the back - this card uses the Woodware Jungle Pals stamp set, which I have coloured with Promarkers and layered up to add some dimension. The DP are by the Paper Company, and come in a range of yummy colours.
I'd like to enter this card into;
Card Patterns - sketch
Totally Gorjuss - wild thing
OLLCB - stripes
and
Crafty Catz - chocolate and green, colour combo
Hope you like, and see you tomorrow :o)



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love how you've used the colours and space! Had a peek at your other posts and I love your style!

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect! This would be great for my brother-in-law! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable love all those greens fabulous colouring
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete