Wednesday 26 January 2011

Builder AJ

Morning All.
It's definitely another one of those weeks, small child still off school, plasterer still plastering - he managed to kill the whole of the electrics yesterday for an hour and a half, but I'm sure he knows what he's doing really !!!!! So things here are a bit behind schedule - but hey what's new there.
Well, it's Wednesday morning again, so time for the next challenge over at Fab 'n' Funky. This time we would like you to use a digi image on your projects. Our lovely sponsor is The Stamping Boutique, and I have used Builder AJ, from their shop. My friend Lynne, over at Sentiments 4 You, designed my digi sentiment for me - thank you Lynne. Why not pop over and take a look. The papers came from my stash, and the embossed panel was made using one of the new Crafts Too embossing folders. Finally the drill charm came from my shop, where I stock over a 100 different style of charms, amongst other crafting goodies.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Praire Fairy - happy birthday
Allsorts - male / boy
OSAAT - as you like it
and
My Time To Craft - emboss, emboss, emboss
Thanks for looking, and I hope you will come on over and join in the fun.
Sharon x

12 comments:

  1. cute image and amazing embossing. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Sharon,what a great card!
    Love the little charm!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Sharon!! love the charm - glad you like the sentiment :) I've popped you on my blog
    Hugs Lynne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this one of the mens birthday cards? I do hope so! Love it ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card,love the charm so cute
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. That charm is so perfect, love this card, thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at Fairy Fun Fridays, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great card - perfect for so many men!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder what made you think of a builder image for your card??? LOL

    Great card - love the papers.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, super image and papers. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son would love everything about this image, the charm and the embossed papers! It's terrfic-love it too!Thanks for playing at Fairy Fun Fridays! xox Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Ah this is super and just right for us on OSAAT this week . Thanks for playing, Hazel xox

    ReplyDelete