Wednesday 1 June 2011

What'eva and DT Call

Evening All.
I am sorry this is late today, but my youngest and I decided it was such a lovely day that we should go to the seaside. So instead of posting on my blog, and doing all the boring jobs around the house, we have had a picnic on Southend seafront, played in the penny arcades, eaten too much ice cream, and basically had a fab day.
So now with little boy asleep on sofa - think he's a bit tuckered out, I thought I'd better post todays DT card for Fab 'n' Funky. We have an anything goes theme this week, and we are also looking for some new members to join the team - so pop on over to the challenge blog to check out the details if you fancy joining us. The sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More .
I have used a JBS floral stamp on my card, which is available from my shop. It is stamped out onto the white card then I have paper pieced the layers up to give the rose it's depth.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges;
Secret Crafter - clean and simple
Stamp With Fun - in the garden
and
A Spoonful Of Sugar - flower power
Thanks for looking, and I'll be back soon.

Hugs Sharon x


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon gorgeous rose.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. Such a good idea, the paper piecing.
    Glad you had a lovely day.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Sharon.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty...I love the dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Sharon. That rose is so pretty! Great take on the Sweet Stop sketch. Thank you for playing along with us. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning

    Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Sharon, the red and white together are so striking and the rose is beautiful :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous card. I love the striking colour scheme and CAS layout. Thanks for sharing it with us at stamp with fun challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete