Sunday 11 December 2011

Rock 'n' Roll

Afternoon All.
I hope you are all having a good weekend.
It's time once again for a new challenge at Here Come The Boys, and this time round we would like to see your 'Rock & Roll' inspired creations. This challenge is our last this side of Christmas so will run longer than usual till 6th January 2012, so you should have plenty of time to come on over and join in the fun.
I decided I would do something different from stamping this time round, so I used a decoupage sheet from Crafts U Print, which I have then adapted to suit my own needs. There is a link on my sidebar for Crafts U Print, and you will fnd thousands of printable sheets on offer there - something for every occasion.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - anything but Christmas
Crop Stop - music
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
and
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Thanks for looking,

Hugs Sharon x



11 comments:

  1. LOL....What a super image Sharon and great sentiments too hun :o)

    thanks for joining us at tpc....and good luck..!

    have a lovely evening....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sharon!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is fabulous - love the image ..and the musical embossing
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! What a fun card. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Music Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card Sharon. It brought a huge grin to my face.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes us chuckle! Thank you for sharing such a fun card with us at www.cropstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello..super fun card, thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously? This is just a fun card! Put a smile on my face this morning. Thank you for joining us at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a funny cards... So nice!!!

    PS I would be honored if you would visit my challenge blog.

    XXX!DigiDarla.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ and Happy Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete