Thursday 21 June 2012

Colour Combo

Afternoon All.
Sorry I'm running a bit late with my posting today.
It's time for another new challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. and this week we have a fab colour combo for you to try. Use some or all the colours in your creation to enter the challenge to try and win one of three great prizes from our sponsors, Stitchy Bear Stamps, Fantastic Ribbons and Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. I hope you will hop on over and join in the fun.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Try It On Tuesdays -anything goes
Forever Friends - anything goes
and
Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon.
Hugs Sharon xx

4 comments:

  1. aww so cute and such pretty papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sharon :) I love the image, it's adorable! The pink and green go really well together :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A realy sweet card, the image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love the colours you have used too. Adorable image. Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck Julie

    ReplyDelete