Tuesday 2 February 2016

Spiffing

Hello
Another week has whizzed by, and it's time once again for a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This week we would like to see your cards with 'Sparkle or Shine'. You can use mirri card, embossing powders, gilding flakes, gilding waxes, glitter or anything else you can think of to add some sparkle or shine.
For my card I have used a Woodware stamp, which I have heat embossed onto black card with silver powder. This has been matted onto silver mirri card. The background has been embossed with a Darice folder, and then this has been highlighted with some silver gilding wax, before being matted on to some more mirri card. The whole card was finished with the addition of some lovely shiny brads. 
I hope you will hop on over to the main blog and join in the fun.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
Retarte - anything goes
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes
Sparkle N Sprinkle - anything goes; use loose glitter, embossing powder and/or flock
Outlawz - make your own background
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - monochrome
and
Thanks for stopping by my little blog, and I would love you to become a follower, if you like what you see,
I'll be back again soon with some more makes.
Hugs Sharon xx


8 comments:

  1. Great way to add sparkle and shine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card love the embossing Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embossing and card.
    Thank you for joining us at Retarte#69
    Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Wauw, stunning card. thanks for joning us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! The dry & wet embossing is fabulous :) Thank you so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door - hope to see you again! Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab stamped sentiment, Sharon - and I love all those little moustaches peeking out on your embossed background.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! The mustaches make me laugh. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete