Thursday, 26 May 2016

Vintage Chic

Hello All
It's time once again for another new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. I must admit this was a challenge I dreaded, as I was completely out of my comfort zone, so I hope I've done OK,
The challenge this fortnight is 'Vintage or Shabby Chic',
I have used an old stacking topper from my stash, and the papers and embellishments came from my local Poundland.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Deep Ocean - shabby chic or vintage
and
Everybody Art - for the girls
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my little creation, and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx


5 comments:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job of creating a vintage/shabby chic card! Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    lovely creation
    thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons
    hugs Lisbeth DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Crafting For All Seasons Good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Owner)

    ReplyDelete