Thursday 24 June 2010

Dustins Dragon

Morning All.
I was flicking through my digi stamps last night, trying to ignore the football and ironing, when I came across this one by Dustin Pike. I couldn't resist printing it, and entering it into a few challenges. The paper is from an old Christmas Dovecraft pack, and the ric rack was cut using a quickutz cookie cutter. I hope he cheers every ones day, as Dustin's images always make me smile.
I'm entering ;
Winter Wonderland - a festive tree (there are some on the backing paper, so hope this counts)
Bah! Humbug! - a child's Christmas
Digital Tuesday challenge - Christmas in June
and
My Time To Craft - Yuletide in June
;o)


8 comments:

  1. That was quick by the time I got home you had posted the card! I suppose you are busy making another one. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes those lovely trees on the backing paper count. Love the red that it all is sitting on quite stunning and really picks up the Santa colours. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland hope to see you tomorrow for the next challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustin's images are always guaranteed to raise a smile and this cuteie is no exception. Thankyou for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright card and the image is fab! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so {Heart} that image! Great job combining all those challenges! Thanks for joining us at Digital tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Dustin Pike image! So cute and so well colored! Thanks for joing the Digital Tuesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seen a lot of Dustin's images about this week and they are so funky. Love how you have used this.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorably cute...and your coloring is super!! Thanks for entering your creation into the Digital Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete