Monday 21 June 2010

Thank You

Morning All.
I'm having one of those 'I couldn't sleep' days, so I thought I'd do a thank you card for all the lovely ladies at Burnham Stitch and Craft club, who sent me some plants to cheer me up, as I haven't been able to make it to the club recently.
The teddy stamp is from Earnies, and as usual is coloured with promarkers. The backing paper is from another Forever Friends pad - it's amazing what you find in your stash when you can't drive out to get anything new.
This card is being entered in just 3 challenges;
Creative Card Crew - thank you
and
Teddy Stampers - summer bears
Thanks for looking :o)


5 comments:

  1. I love your Summer Teddy Creation. It is simply wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Stampers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute ted, adorable card, thank you for joining the fun with Teddy Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable teddy image. Such a cutie. Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers. Hope you feel better soon and that we'll see you again in a fortnight. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image you've used to make a summer card, lovely! Hopefully this card has cheered you up ;-) It makes me smile!
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Teddy Stampers.

    Lins x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such as sweet teddy bear card! thanks for joining in with us on Teddy Stampers.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete