Monday 1 November 2010

Let's Bake A Pudding

Afternoon.
Well the children are back at school, and some sense of normality has returned to the house, so I thought I'd share the last project for my Bears class on Thursday - and this is it.

The bears are Forever Friends, which I have coloured with Promarkers, and cut out using a Quickutz cookie cutter. The zig zag mount is also from Quickutz.
I hope my ladies will enjoy their class.
I'd like to enter this card into:
Just Cute Bears & Friends - sketch by Helen
Teddy Stampers - open theme (as long as includes a bear)
Forever Friends - tags or punches
and
Lexi's Creations - anything goes
Off now to cut out some Roman blind that I've been putting off doing.
See you later.
Sharon xx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,this is so sweet,like it
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sharon,gorgeous card love the cute bear and how you coloured the image
    thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    lalkygirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout of this card and the image is really sweet. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of bears so I love this card.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card hun thanks for playing at LC :D

    hugs Lexi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty and I love that FF image. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears and Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw this is such a cute image and I love the Christmas colours! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time for our 'Anything goes' challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaww such a sweet card, adore this image too!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card Sharon, looks familiar.
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Creation!!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation and Good look.
    Hugs,
    Farida
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love the traditional red/green colour combo :)
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card....love the FF image you have used and a great take on Helen's sketch....thanks for joining us this week at JCB and Friends...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete