Thursday 2 December 2010

New Challenge Blog Launch

Morning All.
I am a very naughty girl because I should have posted this yesterday but because of the kids being off because of snow, hubby spending the day in hospital and several other things - I'm late, very very late - Sorry Lynne.
This is the view from my back door as I'm typing this :o) It's still snowing!!!!

The news is that my friend Lynne, from the Stamp Around The Block blog, is launching her very own digi challenge blog -

Do It With Digi's

and she has choosen me to be one of the Digi Diva Design Team - How excited am I !!!!!!!!

To celebrate the launch of the first challenge on Thursday 6th January 2011, Lynne is offering 3 fantastic candies on the blog .

Prize 1 - Everyday Themed Candy


Prize 2 - Christmas Themed Candy


Prize 3 - A $10 Gift Certificate To Send In Lynne's digi shop - Sentiments 4 You


All you have to do, to be in with a chance of winning the candy is leave your name with Mr Linky, post a picture of one of the candy's on your sidebar with a link back to the new challenge site and become a follower - that way you'll know when the challenges start.
The candy will run until midnight (GMT) on 31st December 2010, and the winner will be announced on 1st January 2011.
I hope you will come and join us - I can't wait to get started.
Big Hugs
Sharon xx

2 comments:

  1. You are forgiven :o) hope john is okay?? hopefully see you soon big hugs xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun Sharon!! Can't wait to play along! =)

    ReplyDelete